The AHMP Hazardous Materials Management Desk Reference is designed to meet the management needs of environmental professionals who have responsibility for hazardous materials management (HMM) in their field, as well as for individuals interested in safety, engineering, industrial hygiene, and general environmental compliance.
The Desk Reference includes:
- Chapters on science, laws and regulations, and management principles to properly manage hazardous materials.
- A comprehensive list of environmental and hazardous materials topics.
- Internet references, so the reader can quickly link to reliable sources of the most current information.
- A list of acronyms and glossary for readers new to the HMM field.
New features of the 3rd edition
- Chapter content organized into three volumes to better facilitate learning.
- New chapters to expand breadth of the subject matter covered.
- Expanded chapter content to provide a deeper understanding.
- Updated content reflecting regulatory changes since the 2nd edition.
- Over 350 review questions, including an answer key.
The electronic version is available now—click here to purchase the electronic version.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.