2020 Submission Deadline: May 30
This award may be presented to a private corporation, non-profit organization, public/governmental agency or entity, or educational institution to recognize outstanding support of the AHMP and advancement of its objectives.
The Board of Directors will select the recipient of this award. This support may include, but not be limited to, one or more of the following:
- Public acknowledgement or other exposure of:
- AHMP and its programs and events
- Certified hazardous materials professionals
- Significant financial support or contribution:
- Services or other resources to support the AHMP and/or its programs and activities
- Support for the AHMP and/or its programs and activities
- Acknowledgement and advancement of a hazardous materials management credential by requiring the credential for promotion to one or more management positions within the organization.
Documentation and specific examples are required. This award carries a one (1) year organization promotion on AHMP home page with link to organization home page.
Organizational Friends of the AHMP Award Evaluation form/cover sheet