Organizational Membership in AHMP offers unparalleled opportunities to gain visibility and build connections for your organization to reach AHMP members and other EHS&S professionals across a spectrum of AHMP activities throughout the year at the lowest possible prices. To better meet your needs, AHMP offers five levels of Organizational Membership. View the membership levels, suite of benefits, and application in the brochure.
AHMP members are experienced professionals:
- 90% have been in the hazardous materials management profession for 10 or more years.
- More than 50% have 20 or more years of experience.
- They work primarily for private industry, and many work in consulting and manufacturing.
- They provide EHS&S compliance management, hazardous waste management, remediation services, quality management systems, and much more.
- They are Certified Hazardous Materials Managers® (CHMMs), Certified Safety Professionals® (CSPs), Certified Industrial Hygienists® (CIH), Certified Dangerous Goods Professionals® (CGDP), professional engineers and geologists, and professionals who hold other nationally and internationally recognized credentials or are working to become credentialed EHS&S professionals.