AHMP “Friend” Awards (Two)
FRIEND OF THE ALLIANCE
This award is given by the Board to a non-certified member or non-member in recognition of significant contributions to the CHMM credential or to the overall goals of the AHMP at a national level in one of two ways:
2. Someone who has made long-term, sustained contributions over a number of years that have made a lasting positive impact on the AHMP programs.
This award shall not be for a single accomplishment on behalf of the AHMP, nor for a single job that is performed regularly for the Alliance. It will be given to an individual who is not a CHMM, nor in the process of becoming a CHMM. Documentation and specific examples are required. This award carries a one (1) year exemption from AHMP dues, if applicable. Obtain the Friend of the Alliance Award Evaluation form/cover sheet.
ORGANIZATIONAL FRIEND OF THE AHMP
This award may be presented to a private corporation, non-profit organization, public/governmental agency or entity, or educational institution to recognize outstanding support of the AHMP and advancement of its objectives. The Board of Directors will select the recipient of this award. This support may include, but not be limited to, one or more of the following:
- Public acknowledgement or other exposure for the AHMP and its programs and events
- Public acknowledgement or other exposure for certified hazardous materials professionals
- Significant financial support or contribution of services or other resources to support the AHMP and/or its programs and activities
- Significant other support for the AHMP and/or its programs and activities
- Acknowledgement and advancement of a hazardous materials management credential by requiring the credential for promotion to one or more management positions within the organization.
Documentation and specific examples are required. This award carries a one (1) year organization promotion on AHMP home page with link to organization home page. Obtain the Organizational Friends of the AHMP Award Evaluation form/cover sheet.